Taking care of your emotional life
People experience emotional stress in multiple ways: sadness, anxiety, addictions, obsessions, repetitive behaviours, boredom, and emotional lability. Sometimes, in a matter of days, the emotional distress may disappear, but if it is persistent, it is advisable to see a specialist who can help you. In addition, here are some tips that can help you get out of those moments and, therefore, take care of your emotional life.
Here you will find some advice on the following links:
- Taking Care of your Emotional Life
- Emotional Intelligence for Your Day
- Optimal State of Health
- 45 Recommendations to Take Care of Your Health
- Mental Health
- What is Emotional Health?
- Taking Care of Yourself to Improve Your Emotional Health
- Unmotivated children
- Tendency to Give concrete Names
- Personal Care
- What is Self-Care?
- 12 Habits to Take Care of Your Emotional Life
TESTS: GET TO KNOW YOURSELF